Policy Effective March 10, 2023
Who May Use Our Services:
Our website is designed for a general, adult audience and not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information online from any person we know to be under the age of 13.
Additionally, our website is not designed for nor intended to provide any information about Medicare Medical Savings Accounts (MSAs) for an individual (i.e., not a group representative or a group beneficiary).
How We Protect Your Information:
Keeping your information secure and confidential is important to you and us. We use a combination of technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use or changes. We have a robust disaster recover plan in place, and regularly review and test our security practices and Services. Please note that despite best efforts, no security measure or combination of measures are 100% secure.
Please consider data protection your responsibility, too. Do not provide information you consider confidential to us via email, our website contact form or our social media platforms; our online enrollment forms and mechanisms are protected and can be used to submit personal information as part of your enrollment into one of our plans.
The Types of Information We Collect:
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact information such as name, address, email, phone number and certain personal device information
- Your password, if you create an account
- Demographic information such as age, date of birth, sex/gender
- Language preference
- Social Security number
- Device information such as web browser information, the device’s physical location, internet protocol (IP) address, server log files and cookies, pixels, tags, beacons and other tracking information
We collect traffic and usage patterns from our online Services using cookies, pixels, web server logs and other similar technologies. We use this information for a variety of purposes such as enhancing our online Services, troubleshooting and fixing problems, personalizing your experience, measuring success of operational efforts and general administration of our services and Services.
When you access our Services via a web browser, we can send your browser a bit of data called a “cookie.” The cookie cannot read, access or transmit any of the data or personal information stored on your device. Check with your browser on how to accept or reject cookies.
An IP address is a number automatically assigned to the device you are using by your Internet Service Provider, or ISP. An IP address may be identified and logged in our server log files, along with the time of visit and page(s) visited, when accessing our Services.
The various tracking technologies used by our Services may collect and record your activities across our online services to provide us with analytics and improve our products and services.
How and When We Collect Information:
We collect personal information through interactions such as when you sign up with or interact with our products or services; request products, information or services from us; enter into a transaction with us, and more.
We may collect device information automatically.
Providing personal information for the purposes of seeking and/or enrolling in health insurance coverage is a voluntary submission of personal information under applicable law. If you choose not to provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with your requested products, services or information.
How You Can Update Your Information:
You can update the information you provided to us by emailing email@example.com.
How We Use Your Information:
We use your information in a variety of ways, such as:
- Communicating with you: We use your information to deliver our products and services, and to respond to your requests. We may also use your information to send marketing and administrative information to you.
- Communicating with our business partners, affiliates and service providers: As allowed by law, we may give your information to our business partners, affiliates and service partners who help us deliver our products and services. They may use it to send you administrative and/or marketing information.
- Internal business purposes: We may use your information for various internal business purposes to run and grow our business. Also, we may use or share your information to enforce our terms and conditions; to protect our operations, or to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of us, our partners and affiliates, you or others. We may also use and share your information to investigate security breaches.
- Responding to law enforcement officials: If required by law enforcement officials or judicial authorities, we may share your information.
- For a sale or transfer of business assets: We may share or transfer your information to other parties if some or all of our business, assets or stock are sold, transferred or used as security, including any connection with bankruptcy or similar proceedings.
- In legal matters: We may use or share your information, including without court process, in matters involving claims of personal or public safety, or in litigation, where the information is pertinent. This may include use or sharing your information in the pursuit of remedies or to limit the damages we may sustain.
We may use and share information that does not personally identify you for any purpose except as limited by applicable law. To the extent we are required to treat such information as personal information under said law, we may use it for all the purposes we use and share personal information.
If we combine personal information with information that does not personally identify you, we will treat the combined information as personal information for the duration it stays combined.
Our Services may contain links to, or otherwise make available, third-party websites, services or other resources that are not operated by us or on our behalf (“Third-party Services”). We are not responsible for any Third-party Services.
Contact Us With Questions or Concerns:
Please contact the Fenyx Health Compliance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org